Constructii, Amenajari Interioare

firme de constructii si amenajari -
 - Forumuri - Inscriere - Raspuns - Cauta - Statistici -

Amenajari Interioare / Mobila si Mobilier / passepartout in kitchen furniture
Autor Mesaj
# Postat: 11 Mai 2018 12:59


does anybody know whether passepartout is a general term used in English... in the same way it is used in Italian: Referring to kitchen furniture"..."x", un nome importante per una proposta altrettanto di valore, qui proposta in tutto vero legno in finitura noce o in variante patinata bianco antico e a scelta con passepartout colorati..."From a past search with google I seem to remember that passepartout refers to the trimmings around the doors, much like "cornici" and frames

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Business video marketing agency


Raspunsul tau
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Nume  » Parola 
You can enter just a nickname without password, if username is not registered by another member.

Sustinut de chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001- 2020

CONTACT FORUM : aderpsoft[at]